Sundays, 12p - 1:15p (Basic/Beginner level)
Thursdays 9:30am - 10:15am (All levels) Ebb & Flow
Yoga in the classroom
Bring yoga into your school. You and the students will be SO happy you did. Simple 25 - 60 minute sessions of easy, gentle, fun stretching help young folk (just like us ol' folk) to think clearer, concentrate more and learn how to relax themselves through accessing their breath. It also helps to promote proper self care by practicing a positive attitude and helps to build confidence and boost self esteem while creating a community of collaboration and peer support. Please contact me for inquiries: AlyRosaYoga@gmail.com
- Uses gentle, fun, and sometimes challenging movement, to help students increase focus, incorporate a sense of non-judgment about themselves and others, develop self-esteem, confidence, and a sense of self-acceptance and community.
- Creates a safe, fun, accepting environment, engaging students of all ages to learn calming breathing techniques and stress & anxiety reducing practices.
- Introduces basic poses and yoga techniques to students and school communities - parents & teachers too!
- Links yoga to basic nutrition principles, the importance of eating plant based foods, and practical lessons about healthy eating and healthy living.
AlyRosaYoga works with:
- Elementary, middle and high school students
- After school programs
- Community Centers
- Private groups
All are welcome to the Anahata class, great for beginners.
If you'd like to set up a yoga program at your community organization, please contact me! AlyRosaYoga@gmail.com or through the "Contact" button.
Private one on one sessions are an amazing way to deepen your practice for form, alignment and deeper sense of self. Personalized attention and adjustments whether just beginning a yoga practice or if you want to deepen your practice, will provide you with a solid foundation and confidence for deeper exploration of the practice. I will taylor the sessions to your body and your needs, depending on your level and desires for learning. Prices for private 60 min or 75 min sessions are sliding scale, depending on what works for you.
If you'd like to set something up, please contact me! AlyRosaYoga@gmail.com or through the "Register" button.